About NewEcho Productions
In 2003, Mark Mosher founded NewEcho Productions™, LLC through which he works on projects related to digital publishing, installation and event production, technology consulting, licensing his custom scores and sounds for film, commercials, live theater, and multimedia and more. Visit the credits page for more.
About Mark Mosher
Mark Mosher is a synthesist and multimedia artist. He composes and improvises to create new music, sound, and visuals with synths, samplers, and computers. His live musical performances and fixed media works span the realms of electronic, electroacoustic, musique concrète, electronic tonalities, techno, experimental, and soundscape with a focus on cinematic narrative.
In 2017 he was named one of “Twelve of Colorado’s Greatest Synthesizer Artists” by Westword Magazine. He is also known for his interactive visuals based on live camera input and projection mapping and was a runner up in Denver Westword Magazine’s Best Visuals for Experimental Music 2016.
Select performances include:
- University of Colorado Atlas Institute as a special guest of the Boulder Laptop Orchestra (College of Music)
- Music convocation at Gates Concert Hall at University of Denver for the Lamont School of Music
- Grand opening of the University of Denver’s Performance Black Box
- Galleria at the Denver Performing Art’s Complex as part of the Denver Open Doors city event
- Mountain Oasis Festival Asheville as guest of Bob Moog Foundation, NC
- Electro-Music Festival, NY
- Electro-Music Festival Asheville, NC
- Pacific Northwest Synthfest, WA
- Art Institute of Sunnyvale, CA
- Georgia Tech Guthman Musical Instrument Competition, GA
- Midwest Electro-Music Experience, IN
- Des Moines Social Club, IA
- Special appearance at The Microsoft Store, CO
- On-Air Live Broadcast CU Boulder Radio 1190
When not creating and playing music and visuals - Mark enjoys travel, reading, and outdoor life in and around Boulder Colorado.
Check out Mark's list of full credits here.
- "Denver's Synthesizer Scene is Unstoppable" - 303 Magazine, May 23 2018
- Named one of “Twelve of Colorado’s Greatest Synthesizer Artists” by Westword Magazine in 2017
- Winner 2017 Best Music Meetup and was mentioned as a featured artist in the Best Ambient Showcase.
- Runner up for "2016 Best of Denver - Best Visuals for Experimental Music 2016" - Westword Magazine
- "Some of Denver's Most Challenging Music Finds a New Audience at DU" - Westword Magazine
- Featured in "Denver's Experimental Music Scene Is Exploding — Here Are 56 Reasons Why" - Westword Magazine 2015
- "2014 Best of Denver Arts & Entertainment: Watt? Amplified and Supercharged Music Expression" - Westword Magazine
- Cover Story on Weekend Entertainment Edition - Boulder Daily Camera 2010
- Audio Interview Episode 139: Mark Mosher on the Rocky Mountain Synth Meetup - Art + Music + Technology Podcast
- Audio Interview about my album Fear Cannot Save Us Episode 023: Mark Mosher - Art + Music + Technology Podcast
- Artist panelist for “The Spirit of Educational Innovation” Panel at Ribbon Cutting for New STEM Launch Denver School
- Controllerism.com Interview
- Audio Interview "Turning Technology Into Performance" - Sound Design Live