Welcome to NewEcho Productions ™
A multimedia production company focusing on digital publishing and real-time online events
Update – March 22nd, 2020
In these unprecedented times, we’ve grown Team NewEcho so we can create even more creative digital content and all sorts of real-time online events. We’re also volunteering to help independent artists, educators in the arts, and performance spaces learn how to take their game online.
“You can’t control how long you’ll need to engage in social distancing, but you can control if you spend that time productively.Ryan Holiday, Daily Stoic
The version of you who steps out of quarantine at some future date can be better than the version that entered it, if you try.”
Now, on to What We Do.
Founder, NewEcho Productions, LLC
Real-Time Online Events
We’re experts at online events, and also have a history of producing award-winning face-to-face events; we moved the Rocky Mountain Synthesizer Meetup online for the time being. We’re also currently volunteering to help fellow artists, arts communities, and educators learn to leverage online events.
- Rocky Mountain Synthesizer Meetup – 850+ Members 80+ Live and Online Events
- More events coming soon…
Past IRL Events
Original Music Publishing & Licensing
NewEcho Productions publishes & licenses the original works of Mark Mosher. Some or our placements include…
You can subscribe to our entire back catalog of music with 12 releases here or listen to our music on your fav music outlet.
Music Tech & Technique Publishing
- Books – Coming soon
- Modulate This! – A Synth Tech & Technique Blog now in it’s 14th year
- Public Music Technology Mind Map Guides – 30+ public mind maps which logged over 287k+ views.
- Microfreak Synth Cheat Sheets
- Articles and music tech consulting for Keyboard, Recording Magazine, and the Ableton Cycling ’74 Newsletter
Sound Design & Sound Pack Publishing
- Rob Papen’s Blade Synthesizer – Contributed to factory presets
- The Round Wavetable Pack
- AfroDJMac and Mark Mosher Zebra Attack [Ableton Live Rack #38]
- Ableton Rack #40: Zebra Attack II- Mark Mosher & AfroDJMac
- Sounds from a Distant Outpost Ableton Live Pack (working on getting this back into publication)
- Outpost Airlock sound pack for U-HE Zebra (working on getting this back into publication)
Stay in the know by signing up for our news updates
Awards, Press, & Interviews
Denver’s Synthesizer Scene is Unstoppable – 303 Magazine
Best Music Meetup – Westword Magazine
“Twelve of Colorado’s Greatest Synthesizer Artists” – Westword Magazine
Runner up for “2016 Best of Denver – Best Visuals for Experimental Music 2016”
Best Experimental Mix Denver 2014 – Watt? Amplified and Supercharged Music Expression… Kramer, Lundy and Mosher presented a tour de force on the current state of electronic music and its future.” – Westword Magazine